Lowongan Telkomtelstra – PT Telkom Group
Lowongan Kerja TelkomTelstra Terbaru – Telkomtelstra is an end-to-end managed solutions provider committed to empowering enterprises in Indonesia. We aim to solve our customers’ business challenges, by helping them to optimise, grow, and transform their businesses through our managed ICT solutions.
Telkomtelstra is a joint venture between PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Telkom Indonesia), Indonesia’s largest telecommunications operator, and Telstra Corporation Limited (Telstra), a regional leader in enterprise services. Leveraging the strengths of both Telkom Indonesia and Telstra, we bring an unparalleled combination of deep local market expertise and global managed solutions experience.
Telkom Group is the only state-owned telecommunications enterprise as well as telecommunications and network service providers in Indonesia. Telkom Group serves millions of customers throughout Indonesia with a complete range of telecommunications services that includes fixed wireline and fixed wireless connections, mobile communications, networking and interconnection services and Internet and data communication services.
Telkom Group also provides various services in the field of information, media and edutainment, including cloud-based and server-based managed services, e-Payment services and IT enabler, e-Commerce and other portal services.
Telstra is Australia’s leading telecommunications and information services company. With an understanding of what its customers want, including technology and content solutions that are simple and easy to use, Telstra has built networks like Australia’s largest fully integrated IP network and Australia’s largest and most reliable national mobile network.
With its international operations headquartered in Hong Kong, Telstra provides top-tier international customers across Asia Pacific, Europe, the Americas, Middle East and Africa with a full breadth of holistic and end-to-end solutions including managed network services, global connectivity, data, voice, satellite solutions, collaboration and cloud. Telstra’s extended reach provides our customers with smarter technology solutions to support sustainable business growth.
Indonesia’s thriving economy presents significant opportunities for enterprises across the country. The economic growth has created a dynamic business landscape, with rapidly expanding markets, intensifying competition, and major shifts in the regulatory environment. The requirements for information and communication technologies are becoming more complex, in order to support companies adapting to the ever-changing business landscape.
Telkomtelstra is here to serve Indonesian enterprises and multi-nationals operating in Indonesia to manage that complexity. Our managed ICT solutions are designed to support business continuity, improve operational efficiency and productivity, and protect business information, allowing enterprises to focus more on their core business and end customers.
Lowongan Kerja TelkomTelstra Terbaru
Telkomtelstra is invtes the best candidates to join as position below :
- IT Application Specialist
- To perform configurations and customizations of web applications, experience with Service-Now is desirable.
- Work cooperatively with various internal and external teams to ensure that projects are dealt with in a timely manner and in-line with expectations for any project/support work that rely on it
- The role will involve modifications to the current solution source code
- The role requires large amounts of interaction, hence the ability to work and communicate effectively is vital
- Take ownership of supports related and be proactive when dealing with issues
- Emergency support for critical issues
- Minimum 2 years of providing Highly Technical support for complex software applications (deployment, level 2/3 support)
- Minimum 2 years of practical experience with:
- Experience with IT Service Management Process and Tool Configuration and Administration
- Experience with Web Technologies (JAVA Script, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP)
- Knowledge of XML/SOAP/SOA/REST for Web Services integration are desirable.
- Deep understanding of networks and IP (traces etc).
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Software, Computer, Telecommunication, Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduate with exceptional skills are welcome to apply.
If you are interested to challenge yourself, please send your application directly through :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja Telkomtelstra Terbaru dikabarkan secara online oleh Pusat Info CPNS