Lowongan Saka Indonesia – Pangkah Limited
Lowongan Kerja Saka Pangkah – Saka Indonesia – Pangkah Limited (SIPL) is an upstream oil and gas company owned by PT Saka Energi Indonesia, subsidiary of PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk (PGN), Indonesia’s largest natural gas transportation and distribution company listed on the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX). After acquiring Hess Indonesia-Pangkah Limited, the company is ready to be a world-class upstream oil and gas company.
PT Saka Energi Indonesia (Saka) was formed on June 27, 2011, as the upstream oil and gas subsidiary of PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk (PGN), Indonesia’s largest natural gas transportation and distribution company, which is listed on the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX). Saka’s shareholders are PGN and PGAS SOLUTION (another PGN subsidiary) with 99% and 1%, respectively.
The company is based in Jakarta, Indonesia. PT Saka Energi Indonesia operates as a subsidiary of PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) TBK.
PGN operates a natural gas distribution pipeline network stretching more than 3750 km, supplying natural gas to power plants, industry, commercial businesses, including restaurants, hotels and hospitals, and households, in some the country’s most densely populated areas. PGN derives a profit from the sale of the gas to its customers.
The natural gas transmission pipeline operated by PGN comprises a high-pressure pipeline network, some 2,100 km in length, which transports natural gas from the producers’ gas fields to the buyers receiving stations. PGN receives a Toll Fee for the transportation of the gas as specified in Gas Transportation Agreements (GTA) operable over 10-20 years.
Subsidiaries and Affiliated Companies
- PT Transportasi Gas Indonesia: natural gas transmission
- PT PGAS Telekomunikasi Nusantara (PGASCOM): telecommunications
- PT PGAS Solution: construction
- PT Nusantara Regas: floating storage and regasification terminal
- PT Saka Energi Indonesia: upstream activities
- PT Gagas Energi Indonesia: downstream activities
- PT Gas Energi Jambi: trading, construction and services
- PT Banten Gas Synergi: services, transportation, trading and mining
PT. Saka Energi Indonesia
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53, SCBD
Tel: +6221 2903 5727
Fax: +6221 2903 5722
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
SIPL are now looking for experienced professional to contribute in making SIPL an outstanding success and build exciting career in the global business:
- Senior Geologist (Work Location:Jakarta)
- SENIOR FACILITIES ENGINEER – PROCESS ENGINEERING (Work Location:Gresik, Jawa Timur)
- OPERATION SPECIALIST (WORK CONTROL COORDINATOR) (Work Location:Gresik, Jawa Timur)
- Offshore Operator (Work Location:Pangkah Offshore – Gresik, Jawa Timur)
Senior Geologist (Work Location:Jakarta)
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Geology or closely related subject
- Minimum 10 years experience in oil and gas industry, in hands-on static model building, and in fractured carbonate environment
- Experienced user of industry standard mapping and interpretation software, preferably Geoquest
- Experience with 3D modelling software, preferably Petrel, is required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in dealing with industry regulators and partners
- Fluent written and spoken English
SENIOR FACILITIES ENGINEER – PROCESS ENGINEERING (Work Location:Gresik, Jawa Timur)
- Bachelor or Master degree in Chemical Engineering.
- A minimum 8 years working experience with oil and gas industry in process engineering.
- Process design experience in supporting Exploration and Production
- A solid understanding of process fluid characteristics, heat and material balances, fluid flow and heat transfer
- Having good understanding of rotating equipment (pumps and compressors), instrumentation and process control
- Knowledge of piping & pipeline and electrical wiring
- Engineering expertise to troubleshoot existing processes and evaluate various solutions.
- An understanding of process operations and ability to support in technical reviews, audits, process safety management activities and pre start-up safety reviews (PSSR).
- Having experience using HYSYS simulation
- Ability to work continually within tight timeline
- High computer literacy
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.
OPERATION SPECIALIST (WORK CONTROL COORDINATOR) (Work Location:Gresik, Jawa Timur)
- Technical Diploma, Bachelor or Master Degree in Chemical/Petrochemical/Industrial Engineering or related discipline.
- Having minimum 10 years working experience in oil and gas industry, which significant proportion in gas and hydrocarbon facilities.
- In depth knowledge of subsurface production operations, maintenance and troubleshooting
- In depth knowledge of surface facilities & petroleum/petrochemical engineering concepts and application.
- Capability to facilitate the efficient operation of the gas production system to meet contractual requirements, avoid shortfalls and operate within budgets.
- Familiarity with tendering and contracting procedures, and knowledgeable of PTK007 procedures.
- Fully conversant with work control systems and HSE requirements.
- Preferably with management experience in technical support.
- High computer literacy
- Fluent spoken and written in English
Offshore Operator (Work Location:Pangkah Offshore – Gresik, Jawa Timur)
- Vocational or Technical Diploma in Petroleum, Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years working experience in oil and gas field operations as process or production operator in offshore environment.
- Having valid certificate of proficiency as offshore operator (OPLP & BSS).
- Familiar with offshore oil and gas production facilities.
- Proficiency in monitoring, testing and maintaining process flow, start-up, steady state, and shut-down.
- Capable to conduct laboratory testing for production fluids.
- Familiar with Permit to Work system, Job Safety Analysis, Safety Observations and Audits.
- English literacy, spoken and written
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm to :
- All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Lowongan Kerja Saka Energi persembahan www.pusatinfocpns.com