Lowongan PT Pertamina PHE WMO
Lowongan Kerja Pertamina PHE WMO – PT Pertamina Hulu Energi (PHE) is a subsidiary of PT Pertamina (Persero) focusing on the upstream oil, natural gas and other energy businesses. PT. Pertamina Hulu Energi WMO. is the operator of the West Madura Production Sharing Contract (PSC) Since 7th May 2011. PHE WMO is engaged in oil & gas exploration and production activities. First activity in the WMO block was beagan in 1984 and was successful in producing oil & gas in 1993. New developments, including KE-40, KE-30, KE-32, KE-38, KE-39, KE-54 and facilities will contribute substantial increases to the Company’s current oil and gas production capacities.
PT. Pertamina Hulu Energi WMO is the operator of the West Madura Production Sharing Contract (PSC) Since 7th May 2011. PHE WMO is engaged in oil & gas exploration and production activities. First activity in the WMO block was beagan in 1984 and was successful in producing oil & gas in 1993. New developments, including KE-40, KE-30, KE-32, KE-38, KE-39, KE-54 and facilities will contribute substantial increases to the Company’s current oil and gas production capacities.
The current oil production is about 14.000 bopd and gas production is about 165 mmscfd are maintained through offshore facilities located Northwest of Madura Island and are supported by an onshore base and gas receiving facilities located in Gresik, East Java.
In this regard, PHE WMO will always play a major role as a source of energy supply for economic development in the region.
PHE/s commitment to health, safety, and environment is fundamental to successful execution of contracts. Pertamina PHE WMO will continue to increase the quality of life for local communities surrounding our facilities through constructive community development programs and by maintaining a harmonious relationship with the government.
Kontak Pertamian PHE WMO
PT. Pertamina Hulu Energi WMO
PHE Tower Lt. 20
Jl. Letjen T.B. Simatupang
Kav 99, Jakarta 12520
Phone: +62-21-2954 7500
Fax : +62-21-2954 7986
Jl. Amak Khasim
Fax : +62-31-2939109
Pertamina PHE WMO is currently seeking extraordinarily talented individuals to be part of the great team in order to accomplish our vision become a world class national oil & gas company as :
Exploration Geologist (2015/001)
- To generate of RPS report in order to establish prospect and lead inventory;
- To process focused main exploration area data in order to recommend main exploration strategy;
- To check suspended structure in order to propose potential PSE program;
- To support and perform G&G study in order to increase geological understanding and minimize geological risk;
- To generate of prospect and lead and exploration well package in order to increase potential resources and identify geological chance factor;
- To perform drilling monitoring activities in order to ensure safe and reliable operation activity;
- To support well post drill analysis and evaluation in order to understand the geological feature of exploration well;
- Bachelor’s degree in Geological Sciences
- Minimum 7 years related experience as Geologist for oil & gas industry with minimum 5 years working experience in Oil company
- General technical knowledge in Petroleum Engineering, Reservoir Engineering, Petrophysics, Seismic, and G&G Exploration.
- Language Proficiency in English; fluent in speaking and writing
- Computer Literacy
How to apply
These positions above will be located at Pertamina HuluEnergi West Madura Offshore (PHE WMO).
Please register your resume by online through :
on Tab Company, choose PT PHE or PT Pertamina, then click search
- Closing date : 09 February 2015.
- PT Pertamina (Persero) and its subsidiaries will only process shortlisted applicants whom meet to our standards and qualifications for the position.
- PT Pertamina (Persero) and its subsidiaries do not solicit payments from job seekers or payments for fees, work permits or the like.
- Any requests for such payments should be regarded as fraudulent.
Lowongan Pertamina PHE WMO persembahan www.pusatinfocpns.com