Lowongan PT GMF AeroAsia
Lowongan Kerja GMF AeroAsia- PT Garuda Maintenance Facility Aero Asia- PT GMF AeroAsia is a subsidiary of PT Garuda Indonesia, which focuses on the Maintenance and Repair Organisation (MRO) business. It is located at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Cengkareng. The facility, established in 1984, covers an area of 15 hectares, which can support the complete repair and overhaul services for aircraft, engines and components.
Starting out in 1949, GMF AeroAsia originated as the Technical Division of Garuda Indonesia Airlines at the Kemayoran and Halim Perdanakusuma airports in Jakarta, Indonesia. Back in 1984, GMF AeroAsia relocated to Soekarno Hatta International Airport and rebranded itself as the Division of Maintenance & Engineering (M&E), which developed into an outright independent business unit.
Subsequently, in 1998 the Maintenance & Engineering Division transformed itself into the Strategic Business Unit (SBU-GMF), which handles all of Garuda Indonesia’s fleet maintenance activities, thus honing its competitive edge. Eventually in 2002 SBU-GMF was spun off from Garuda Indonesia, and officially became an independent subsidiary under the name of PT Garuda Maintenance Facility AeroAsia.
Furthermore, GMF AeroAsia is now rightly considered as one of the best and largest aircraft maintenance companies in the region as well as being the customer’s MRO provider of choice in 2015.
Contact GMF AeroAsia
Department of Sales & Marketing
Soekarno Hatta International Airport
Cengkareng – Indonesia
PO. BOX 1303 BUSH 19100
Phone : +62 21 550 8609
Fax : +62 21 550 2489
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
website : www.gmf-aeroasia.co.id
PT GMF AeroAsia offer opportunities to highly talented people to build their professional career in MRO industry as :
- Component Maintenance Technician (PTE)
- Male, not older than 25 years of age (born after 6 April 1992).
- Minimum Diploma (D3) holder in Mechanical Engineering (Mechanical Engineering or Energy Conversion) or Electrical Engineering (Electricity Engineering, Electronics Engineering or Telecommunication Engineering).
- Minimum GPA of 2.75.
- Minimum height of 165 cm, with a weight proportional
- Physically and mentally healthy.
- Not color blind, no glasses.
- Drug free.
- Fluent in English both oral and written (minimum TOEIC score of 475).
- Work experience is not required.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- Closing date : 6 March 2017.
- Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses
Lowongan Kerja GMF AeroAsia dikabarkan secara online oleh Pusat Info CPNS