Lowongan PT Angkasa Pura Supports
Lowongan Kerja PT Angkasa Pura Supports – Angkasa Pura Supports is one of subsidiary company of PT. Angkasa Pura I (Persero). Our contribution to Angkasa Pura I (Persero) are to increase the non-aeronautica revenue as well as customer satisfaction index by concentrating in : ICT, Equipment and Services.
Established with the corporate value of genuine, inspirative and vibrant, Angkasa Pura Supports always provide a sincere service with full of energy and enthusiasm to maximize the customer’s satisfaction.
- To be the leading supporting company for Aviation industry.
- To support the parents company achieving its vision.
- Providing high quality Services, Equipment and Services for Aviation industry.
- To contribute a significant financial benefit for the shareholders
ANGKASA PURA SUPPORTS
Gedung Center for Excellence
Jl. Tabing No. 16, Kemayoran
Jakarta 10610 – Indonesia
Phone : +62-21 658-66496 / +62-21 658-66655
Fax : +62-21 658-66497
Angkasa Pura Supports are seeking for highly qualified individuals to join our company to meet the current and future growth for:
- IT Operations
- Accounting Staff (Cashier & Account Payable)
1. IT Operations
Jobs Description :
- Doing regular job based on daily, end of month and end of year list
- Solving request and issue which registered by user via IT Helpdesk portal
- Coordinate with infrastructure team to solving problem and issues
- Monitoring backup tape system
- Maximum 35 years of age
- Minimum S1 – Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Computer/Engineering
- Minimum 3 years working experience in related field
- Willing to work in shift
- Fluent in English language
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Experience in Installation and configuration of applications, servers and workstations
- Knowledgeable in CISCO switches and configuration
- Understanding of LAN, WAN, and data communications technologies
- Exposure to ITIL and Service Management practices and procedures preferred
- Must be local resident and living in same city as work location
- Work Location: AMBON
2. Accounting Staff (Cashier & Account Payable)
Jobs Description :
- Manage account payable such as input accounting system and monitoring company’s obligation payment schedule
- Responsible for banking transaction of company’s obligation
- Other things related to financial such as account payable & transaction
- Age maximum 30 years old
- Hold minimum Bachelor Degree in Finance/ Accounting from reputable university, preferably public university
- SAP experience is preferred
- Proficiency in computer (Ms. Office)
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Active in English both oral & written
- Highly organized & detail oriented
- Good negotiation skill & vendor relationship
- The ability to work under pressure and working within tight deadlines
Should you interested, please submit your application letter through :
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview.
- A very good remunerative is available for the best candidate.
- All applicant will be treated in high confidential.
Lowongan Angkasa Pura supports persembahan www.pusatinfocpns.com