Lowongan PT Angkasa Pura Hotel – APH
Lowongan Kerja Angkasa Pura Hotel – PT. Angkasa Pura Hotels – APH established on January 06, 2012, is a subsidiary of Angkasa Pura Airports which handle business in hospitality services, hotels and lounges, especially in airports area. It is formed to be in line with the “Airport City Concept” that put airport as a center of regional economic development.
Upholding its corporate cultures, which are: Services, Innovative, and Commitment, Angkasa Pura Hotels is backed by professional human resources who possess strong will and fresh mind, as well as those who regard hospitality highly as their major personality.
Considering the promising future of airport-related business (non-aeronautical revenue), Angkasa Pura Hotels is planned to construct various hotels in Angkasa Pura 1 airports. Each hotel concept will be uniquely designed according to its location and market characteristic. While all security and safety aspects, such as: personnel, equipments, and procedures, is placed in the hotels in similar high standard to those in a world-class airport, for the convenience of customers.
Another benefit of being airport hotels is that customers are able to deal with flight ticket and baggage administration and schedule right from their rooms, since the airport check-in system is integrated with the hotels. Those services and facilities are aimed to none but to give an added value to airport terminal and to provide a pleasant experience to every flight passenger.
Anticipating the growing demand, Angkasa Pura Hotels has set its optimistic development timeline, showing its willpower to grow rapidly. So that, every Angkasa Pura airports will soon be entitled the “World-class airport with world-class hotel.”
Angkasa Pura Hotels is determined to become the most reliable name in international-standard airport hotel operation, well-known for its hospitality.
Angkasa Pura Hotels, Your Private Boarding Lounge.
PT. ANGKASA PURA HOTEL
Center for Excellence Building
Jl. Tabing no.16 – Kemayoran, Jakarta Pusat 10610 Indonesia
Ph: (+6221) 658 66 490 | Fax: (+6221) 658 66 493
PT Angkasa Pura Hotel are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
- Human Capital Staff
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand andimplement policies and procedures;
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation;
- Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety;
- Recruiting staff – this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits;
- Undertaking regular salary reviews;
- Negotiating with staff and their representatives (for example, trade union officials) on issues relating to pay and conditions;
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records;
- Interpreting and advising on employment law;
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures;
- Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements;
- Planning, and sometimes delivering, training – including inductions for new staff;
- Analysing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree, Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- Min. 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Has solid experience in Human Resource area: dealing with user, talent & performance area Client service oriented, self motivated, detail oriented
- Able to work independently as well as in team
- Strong project management skill
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Good computer skills (MS Office 2007 of Word, Excel & Power Point).
- Excellent English, both speaking and writing
To apply for or to find out more about a vacancy, apply directly by registration through :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja Angkasa Pura Hotel persembahan www.pusatinfocpns.com