Lowongan PT Aneka Tambang
Lowongan Kerja Antam – PT Aneka Tambang – ANTAM is a vertically integrated, export-oriented, diversified mining and metals company. With operations spread throughout the mineral-rich Indonesian archipelago, ANTAM undertakes all activities from exploration, excavation, processing through to marketing of nickel ore, ferronickel, gold, silver, bauxite and coal. The company has long term loyal blue chip customers in Europe and Asia. Due to the vastness of the company’s licensed exploration areas as well as its known large holdings of high quality reserves and resources, ANTAM has formed several joint ventures with international partners to profitably develop geological ore bodies into profitable mines.
The company generates healthy cash flows, and has prudent capital management. The company became a limited liability state-controlled company in 1968 with the merger of several single commodity mining companies. In 1997, the company conducted an initial public offering (IPO) and listed its shares on the Indonesia Stock Exchange and 35% were sold by the government to the public, to raise money for a ferronickel expansion. In 1999, ANTAM listed its shares in Australia as a foreign exempt entity and then in 2002 augmented its status to the more stringent ASX Listing.
ANTAM’s objectives are centered on increasing shareholder value. The company’s main objective is to enhance shareholder value by lowering costs while profitably expanding operations in a sustainable manner. The strategy maintains focus on ANTAM’s core business of nickel, gold and bauxite with a view to maximizing output in order to increase cash generation and lower unit costs. ANTAM plans to sustain growth through reliable expansion projects, strategic alliances, increasing quality reserves and adding value by moving away from selling raw materials and increasing processing activities. ANTAM will also maintain financial strength. By generating as much cash as possible ANTAM ensures it will have sufficient funds to repay debts, finance continued growth and pay dividends. Lowering costs means operating more efficiently and productively, as well as increasing capacity to benefit from economies of scale.
As a mining company, ANTAM realizes its operations have a direct impact on the surrounding environment and nearby communities. Environmental sustainability and community development are not viewed merely as being socially responsible, but also as risk management. The characteristic of mining in Indonesia is that it plays a big role in the development of remote areas and so given the mine’s large role in community development it is crucial to operate not as an outsider but as a member of the community and a good corporate citizen and thereby reduce the likelihood of business interruptions. ANTAM believes environmental sustainability and proactive community development are necessary to successfully operate a mine. Serious attention to natural conservation efforts and proactive participation in community development are one of the keys to successful mining activities.
Incorporated in 1968, ANTAM was a state owned company resulting from a merger of several state-owned mining companies and projects, namely the State General Mining Company, the State Bauxite Mining Company, the Tjikotok State Gold Mining Company, the State Precious Metals Company, PT Nickel Indonesia, the Diamond Project and other projects under the Bapetamb. Under the Government Regulation No. 22/1968, the Company was established as Perusahaan Negara (PN) Aneka Tambang on July 5, 1968. The establishment was announced in the Appendix No. 36, BNRI No. 56, dated July 5, 1968. On September 14, 1974, the Company’s status was changed from State Company to State-owned (Persero) and known as “Perusahaan Perseroan (Persero) Aneka Tambang”.
The Company was changed into Limited Liability Company on December 30, 1974, as stated in the Deed of Incorporation No. 320 dated December 30, 1974 prepared before Warda Sungkar Alurmei S.H., who was at that time in lieu Abdul Latief, by then a notary in Jakarta. Deed of Amendment No. 55 dated March 14, 1975 was made in the presence of Abdul Latief, by then a notary in Jakarta, on the Company’s status change in order to implement the provisions in the Law No. 9/1969 on Stipulation of Government Regulation in lieu of Law No. 1/1969 (Statute Book of 1969 No. 16, Supplement to Statute Book No. 2890) on forms of State-run Businesses into Law (Statute Book of the Republic of Indonesia of 1969 No. 40), Government Regulation No. 12/1969 on State Limited Liability Companies, Statute Book of the Republic of Indonesia of 1969 No. 21 and Government Regulation No. 26/1974 on the form conversion of state company Aneka Tambang into Limited Liability Company, Statute Book of Republic of Indonesia of 1974 number 33 jo. Decree of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia No. Kep. 1768/MK/IV/12/1974, on the Determination of Capital of Perusahaan Perseroan (Persero) PT Aneka Tambang as a Limited Liability Company under the name of PT Aneka Tambang, which had been approved by the Minister of Law and Human Rights Decree No. Y.A. 5/170/4 dated May 21, 1975, and both of the above Deeds were registered in the Registry book at the Jakarta District Court No. 1736 and No. 1737 dated May 27, 1975 and published in the Supplement No. 312 of BNRI No. 52 dated July 1, 1975. The Company launched an Initial Public Offering by selling 35% of its shares to the public and listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 1997. The fund raised from the IPO was used to support ferronickel project III expansion. Two years later, the Company listed its shares in Australia under foreign exempt entity status, which was upgraded in 2002 into ASX Listing, which had stronger provisions.
Contact PT Antam
PT ANTAM (Persero) Tbk
Gedung Aneka Tambang
Jl. Letjen TB Simatupang No. 1 Lingkar Selatan, Tanjung Barat
Tel. : (62-21) 789 1234, 781 2635
Fax. : (62-21) 789 1224
PT ANTAM (Persero) Tbk. (ANTAM), a leading Indonesia state owned metals and mining company and is listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) and the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) with the main commodities of nickel, gold, silver, coal, alumina, and precious metals processing and refinery services, is currently offering highly qualified, dedicated, and motivated talents with high integrity to join the Company at the following position(s):
- Verification Senior Officer (Home Based Tayan West Kalimantan)
- Minimum Diploma Degree majoring in Finance/Accounting.
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 (scale of 4).
- Maximum age of 25 years old for candidates with Diploma degree.
- Excellent command of written and oral English (Minimum TOEIC score = 600/Minimum TOEFL score = 500).
- Able to operate MS Office software and other programs.
- Excellent physical and mental health.
- Must not having criminal record and involved in drug abuse.
- Willing to be placed throughout Unit/Business Unit/Subsidiary of PT ANTAM (Persero) Tbk.
- Follow the selection process.
- Active in social media.
Documents required :
- Cover letter (pdf);
- CV (using ANTAM format, please click here );
- Scan of legalized diploma/certificate of graduation (pdf);
- Scan of legalized transcript (pdf);
- Scan of a valid TOEIC/TOEFL score from reputable institute;
- Previous job reference letter, including phone number, if applicable;
- Scan of photo ID (pdf);
- Personal photo (JPEG).
Please send all relevant documents to :
firstname.lastname@example.org, with the email subject V-SO in rar format.
- The application deadline is July 18th, 2016.
- ANTAM reserves the rights in deciding and selecting the qualified candidates on each selection stage.
- Applicants who meet the administrative requirements will be contacted only through the official email of email@example.com.
- No cost is incurred for any recruitment process. ANTAM also does not employ reimbursement scheme for travel and accommodation expenses. We encourage you to take a proper and prudent concern if there are persons represent themselves as acting on behalf of ANTAM to offer job opportunities.
- ANTAM would like to inform our website visitors about individuals who are fraudulently claiming to be recruiters for ANTAM, but are in no way affiliated with ANTAM. No cost is incurred for any recruitment process. ANTAM also does not engage in any cooperation with any travel agency for transportation and/or accomodation for recruitment process
Lowongan Kerja Antam dikabarkan secara online oleh www.pusatinfocpns.com