Lowongan PT Aero Systems Indonesia
Lowongan Kerja Aero Systems Indonsia – PT Aero Systems Indonesia or PT Lufthansa Systems Indonesia was established in 2005. At the beginning, PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) owned 51% shares in this company, while the remaining 49% was owned by Lufthansa System AG (LSY). On January 29, 2009 there was a transfer of share ownership from LSY to PT Aero Wisata.
ASYST is IT solution provider who focuses on transportation and travel industry include Airline, Transportation and Travel Solutions, Infrastructure Hosting and Managed Services, System Integration and Software Development and Business Consultancy. ASYST service covers within Indonesia region as well as all over the world.
The main business of ASYST is hosting provider for three core services: Software as a Service (SaaS) such as Passenger Service System (PSS), and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) business model. The business strengthened by Platform as a Service (PaaS) which consists of an Operational System, Reverse Proxy, Web Server, Application Server, and Database; and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) such as Server, Storage, Network Equipment, Data Center and Disaster Recovery Center to support and optimize business network. All services are maintained in a data center with standard international Tier III 99.98% availability. Moreover, to give sustainable support for its client, ASYST provides Data Recovery Center (DRC) service.
Contact PT Aero Systems Indonesia
27th – 29th Floor Ratu Plaza (Office Tower)
Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 9 Jakarta 10270, Indonesia
Phone: +62 21 725 5670
Phone : +62 21 29356000
Fax: +62 21 725 6062
Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
PT Aero Systems Indonesia invites dynamic young professionals and high-power struggle to join as:
- Project Manager
- Software Engineer – Java
- Senior Solution Architect
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering or equivalent from reputable University.
- Have more than 2 years experience on Implementation project as project manager.
- Have a good knowledge on Customer On Boarding will be advantegous.
- Have a good understanding of the interface of related system with Customer On Boarding.
- Have a good understanding of data migration process.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Willing to be placed in the client office.
Software Engineer – Java
- Have Bachelor Degree from reputable University with education background from Computer Science / Information Technology, Science & Technology, Business Studies / Management or equivalent.
- Have more than 3 years experience as Programmer.
- Min 3 year experience in Object Oriented Programming.
- Min 3 year experience in Java (version 7 or later) socket programming.
- Min 1 year experience in Java programming using Spring Framework (preferable Spring 4.x)
- Min 1 year experience in Java programming using RDBMS Database.
- Possess knowledge on the concept of JMS (Java Messaging Service).
- Possess good Algorithm and Problem Solving Ability.
- A Good Self Learner.
- Familiar and with Linux OS environment.
- OCAJP / OCPJP certified will be a very great advantage.
- Have experience in SQL or Oracle or DB2 Database.
- Have a good ability to develop technical documentation.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Able to speak English actively
- Team work player.
- Opened for 4 developers.
- Willing to be placed in the client Office (onsite).
Senior Solution Architect
- Bachelors degree or above in Computer Science or related field of technical study or a minimum of two years college with at least ten years in systems analysis and application development or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to interact professionally and productively with a diverse extended project team including executives, managers, subject matter experts, and technical personnel.
- High level of proficiency with MS Project 2010 or later and with MS Office.
- Demonstrated skills and at a senior level in:
- Architecting data warehouse solutions.
- Architecting enterprise applications with GIS foundations or components.
- Architecting the GIS portion of data warehouse solutions and the integration of GIS within the solution.
- Architecting systems with multiple COTS products must be integrated with each other and with existing systems.
- Selecting, defining, and configuring tools, techniques, process and workflows for data migration, including ETL.
- Data migration best practices and team management.
- Demonstrated skills and experience at a senior level in the integration of data warehouse solutions into enterprise environments.
- Demonstrated skills and experience at a senior level in the integration of the following categories of functions within data warehouse solutions: Reporting, Visualization, including graphing and charting, Workflow, ETL tools
- Willing to work at Bandara Soekarno Hatta area, Cengkareng
Please submit your application directly through PT Aero Systems Indonesia Jobstreet at the following :
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
Lowongan Kerja Aero Systems Indonsia persembahan www.pusatinfocpns.com