Lowongan Indonesia Eximbank
Lowongan Kerja Indonesia Eximbank – Indonesia Eximbank is a special institution (sui generis) which is not adhere to the laws and regulations on banking, State Owned Enterprise, financing institution or financing company, and insurance business.
The role of Indonesia Eximbank is to support national export programs through National Export Financing.
The scope of work of the Indonesia Eximbank in facilitating National Export Financing extends from financing to guarantee and insurance. Indonesia Eximbank can provide its National Export Financing under the frameworks of both conventional financing or sharia-based financing.
As a Government agent, Indonesia Eximbank is charged with the responsibility to counseling and consultation services to Banks, Financial Institutions, Exporters, export goods producers, especially micro-scale, small-scale, medium-scale enterprises and cooperatives.
Indonesia Eximbank are looking for potential candidates for the position of:
- Risk Analyst for Medan Branch
- Internship for Corporate Secretary Division
Risk Analyst for Medan Branch
- Preferably permanent resident and/or willing to be located in Medan;
- Maximum ages of 35 years old;
- Holding minimum S1 from reputable universities;
- Having at least 5 years banking experiences as Risk Analyst/Account Officer / Relationship Manager in SME Banking;
- Preferably graduated from Officer Development Program (ODP) or Management Trainee (MT) program from reputable bank;
- Certified in Risk Management;
- Having good knowledge in Credit Analysis, Trade Finance, Insurance, Guarantee & Treasury;
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel and Power Point);
- Capable in financial spreadsheet using Excel;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with acute attention to detail and the ability to synthesize complex analytics into key points for recommendations to management
- Strong presentation and business writing skills, along with the poise to interact with high level executives
- Excellent in English both verbal & written;
- Good in team work and socialize with others.
Internship for Corporate Secretary Division
- Maximum age of 25 years old
- Holding S1 majoring Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Humanities/Liberal Arts, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications or equivalent from reputable university with GPA (IPK) minimum 3.00 out of 4.00
- Eager to do administration job
- Having maximum 2 years experience in handling administration tasks
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
Please submit your application online to :
- Application will be treated strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
Lowongan Kerja Indonesia Eximbank persembahan www.pusatinfocpns.com